We thought that one repetition per day would be quite enough for Babalú. Wrong.
Val Prieto just posted Cleon Skousen's "45 Goals of Communism" for the second time this year, crediting seejanemom via Fausta. Val seems to forget that he himself posted Skousen's "Goals" from the Congressional Record (1963) on March 21, 2007. This was just one week before I was booted from Babalú for criticizing the Estefans. At that time I added the following other goals which international Communism realized since Skousen defined its goals 44 years ago:
46. Give aid and comfort to Marxist revolutionaries and betray your allies fighting against them.
47. Fight wars by proxy against Communism and betray the freedom fighters.
48. Become the guarantor of Communism in small client-states of the Soviet Union.
49. Allow those small Soviet client-states to revolutionize at will your client-states.
50. Determine the justice of granting asylum to refugees from Communism by whether their foot is dry or wet.
Posted by: Manuel A. Tellechea @ Babalu on March 21, 2007 08:18 AM
Either Babalú is running out of steam with all these repetitions, or Val's brain has finally evaporated.