Sunday, August 5, 2007

Words of Reassurance to the Cuban Boxers from Fidel and of Thanks to Brazil

"These citizen boxers need not fear being arrested upon their return to Cuba [what's going to happen to them is much worse], or being subjected to the methods employed by the Americans at Abu Ghraib and Guántanamo [those niggers are going to be "necklaced" with burning tires (a trick that Winnie Mandela taught me) and have cattle prods shoved up their black asses (a trick I learned from Raúl)]. They will be transferred temporarily to a guest house [the houses which I gave them have already been confiscated and their families evicted] and will be given access to their families [who will be released from prison upon their good behavior]. The press will also be allowed to contact them if they wish [after their electro-convulsive treatment and re-programming; it worked for Elian and their brains are at the same level]. They will be offered honorable work in the field of sports which will be in keeping with their knowledge and experience [they will become trainers at 24 and never again fight in their lives, much less leave the country]. The Brazilian authorities [who suck my artificial ass], faced with the inevitable campaigns of our adversaries, can rest assured that Cuba will know how to rise above these circumstances [though Hugo, acting on his own initiative, might liberate Amazonia]. As for myself, I will sleep soundly tonight [in my artificially-induced coma]." — Fidel Castro, Juventud Rebelde

14 comments:

Vana said...

Manuel:
You took the words out of the comandante en mierda's mouth, very well put, for it is true, that is exactly what will happen to them, they will be left destitute, they will lose all, and their families will pay a heavy price, thank you Brazil

Fantomas said...

good job manny. well put

Manuel A.Tellechea said...

fantomas:

To reward you for your good comportamiento, I have decided to quote and translate a cogent comment which you made at Penúltimos Días:

"I think that all Cuban professional athletes who have escaped Castro's tyranny and become millionaires should form a charitable organization to assist in such cases.

To cite a few examples: ... "El Duque," Livan, Betancourt, Baez, Arocha, Casamayor, Kendry Morales, the three Cuban boxers in Germany, the Cuban volleyball players in Italy, etc., just to mention a few ...

Fantomas said...

Oye no me digas que ahora te vas a poner del lado de Fanto. Yo tambien te felicito por tu comportamiento y por el translation

Por Cuba todo sin Cuba Nada

Manuel A.Tellechea said...

Fantomas:

The truth be told, you want to be on my side. You don't really like the Babalunian crowd and they don't like you.

Fantomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fantomas said...

Sorry Manuel..Fantomas does not choose sides... The sides choose him...

" Fantomas August 5, 2007"

Fantomas said...

Manny review this anda

http://www.contactocuba.com/VIDEOS/cuba2007.wmv

Manuel A.Tellechea said...

fantomas:

So "the sides choose you," fantomas? Frankly, I think of you as the fat kid who is chosen last (and reluctantly) when fielding teams.

Well, fantomas, I would take pity on you. I would choose you for my team. But I wouldn't play you. I am compassionate but not stupid.

Fantomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fantomas said...

I think of you as the fat kid who is chosen last (and reluctantly) when fielding teams.

Nutty professor ...when you field your team , dont forget to include fantomas .. He is the " only" one that can deliver a HOME RUN with the bases loaded...

No te confundas nunca de un kindler and gentler Fantomas.. I am still very dangerous

You have not told me yet who is your internet nemesis, sick man

THE FORCE OF NAMBLA IS CALLING UPON YOU

8/06/2007 9:29 AM

Manuel A.Tellechea said...

"I think of you [fantomas] as the fat kid who is chosen last (and reluctantly) when fielding teams." — Tellechea

Nutty professor ...when you field your team, dont forget to include fantomas .. He is the "only" one that can deliver a HOME RUN with the bases loaded...

No te confundas nunca de un kindler and gentler Fantomas.. I am still very dangerous

You have not told me yet who is your internet nemesis, sick man

THE FORCE OF NAMBLA IS CALLING UPON YOU

8/06/2007 9:29 AM

fantomas:

Rather than remove your last comment to The Madhouse where it rightly belongs, I have
copied it here so that you won't be able to delete your own comment.

I want a record to exist of your infatuation with NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association), not because I am in the least interested in your private life, but because I want your connection to it to embarrass your fellow Babalunians (at least those who would be embarrassed by such an association).

Fantomas said...

i know you dont beleive in censorship...

thanks again for not deleting the comment..i was worry about you..you deleted the midget tellechea video i sent you several times pero despues recapacitastes y lo dejates ..te felicito

Daniel @ Campinas said...

Manuel
I would like to send you a message. No it is not an "old Sicilian" message, but I need to discuss something. Please contact me at
daniellalvarezATgmailDOTcom