Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Val and His Shadow Strolling Down the Avenue


Henry, Robert,
Be careful guys! You might incur the wrath of Tellechea the omnipotent! Especially if you have the audacity and gall to express an opinion contrary to his Superiorness's.
Posted by: Val Prieto at April 25, 2007 03:13 PM


Telle-who?
Posted by: Robert Molleda at April 25, 2007 03:17 PM


The "wrath of Tellechea the Omnipotent" is in my words, not my acts. I do not practice censorship on this blog as Val does on Babalú and I have never booted anyone from my blog for expressing opinions contrary to mine as Val is notorious for doing (although in my case, he regrets it more than anything in his life). And if I hadn't taken Henry and Robert to task their own colleagues on Babalú would have and did. Val is losing his deathgrip on his minions and Babalú itself. It's time for him to hang another admiral if he can find one.

As for Robert, Val's shadow cum echo-chamber, he frequents these precincts 3-4 times a day looking to see if "Telle-Who" has taken cognizance of him. Look, Robert, I just did! I guess I made your day.

No comments: