Monday, April 2, 2007

Killcastro Welcomes Us to the Blogosphere

Tellechea Takes Up Blogging (from Killcastro Blog, March 31, 2007)

Well, we all have seen Mr. Manuel Tellechea’s work on a number of blogs. The gentleman has a knack for pissing people off, and I think that a mind THAT sharp has no self-editing switch. Whatever he is thinking winds up on the post. Sometimes it is frustrating; sometimes down right profound and VERY often piss on your pants FUNNY!

I have had my encounters with Mr T. and I must say I have gotten a couple of good punches to the gut, but NEVER a low blow which is a hell of a lot more than I can say about a lot of people. I guess your IQ goes in direct proportion to your need to make an ass outta yourself and Mr. T's command of the language and insightful observations allows him the luxury to argue as a gentleman should. I think this is the first time in my life I am actually praising someone I have confronted in arguments, but hey one grows, one learns and if you do not see class when it is staring you right in the face, then mommy and daddy just did a bad job of raising ya!

Today I got news he has followed a LOT of people's advise and opened up his own blog where he can discourse to his hearts delight BUT.. His blog has an interesting twist.. he will rate the honesty, quality and patriotism of all CUBAN-AMERICAN blogs! (ay-ay-ay LOOSY as Desi would say!)

The name of the blog will be the "Review of Cuban-American Blogs."

Now go, and wear an asbestos suit!

It is gonna be a HOT and bumpy ride! (Sorry Ms. Davis)




killcastro and charlie:

Already I have said this to you privately, but I wish to thank-you publicly as well for the spontaneous support and generous advice that you have both offered me in setting out on this new course. From others I have received silence or questions about my motives mixed in with tepid good-wishes which under another light would seem tepid ill-wishes as well; but from both of you came only the truest proofs of genuine friendship and fraternity, which touch my heart and for which I scarcely know how to repay you. I never wanted my own blog, though I cannot remember how many times I have been told that I should have one (to divert my attention from other Cuban-American blogs, if nothing else). The Review of Cuban American Blogs is the compromise between what I want and what everybody else (almost) wants for me. I have my own blog at last(satisfying the desires of others) but I will still do there what I think I do best, challenge and upset the minor idols, and satisfy myself as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Jungle Mr. T, and thanks for the totally underserved compliments, we are just the bad boys of the blogosphere!

Nemesis said...

As I said , although we sparred on several occasions never ONCE was there a low blow a word out of context or a sentence that could have been misinterpreted.
THAT sir, was a VERY refreshing way of having a divergent dialog
I openly admitted my utter respect for your vast knowledge and in private I have thanked you for your invaluable insights into things that were before me.
People have a tendency to become frustrated when they argue with TRUE intelligence, I find it thoroughly exhilarating. I will STILL curse my fucking head off BUT will do with a lot more discretion and care as to the little bits that go between my potty speech.
At any rate Mr. T , you have two friends at KillCastro, THAT may not get you a lot of fans, but it is the best we can offer.

I am sure we will debate again,(Hey we ARE Cubans) and I am sure I will, again learn something profound from it.

GOOD LUCK!

Manuel A.Tellechea said...

killcastro:

The fewer one's friends the more select.

Anonymous said...

howdy friends,

I am newcome here and , worrying to get some things here.

Sorry for my bad english i m Belarus

Thanks.


[url=http://www.camspotadult.com]camspotadult.com[/url]