Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Best of Manuel A. Tellechea

I am going to take a holiday today, my kind of holiday, which involves more work than usual. I am shortly about to launch two new blogs, one dedicated to my writings on, and translations of, José Martí and another to be called The Best of Manuel A. Tellechea. An old friend of mine and something of a wag remarked when apprised of my intention about the latter: "So you intend to digitize everything that you ever wrote?" Well, pretty close.

In the meantime, I want to leave you in very good company. Any of the Spanish blogs which I lately recommended would do the trick, but I have just found another blog (Todo el Mundo Habla) edited by Camilo López which is such a gem that you will do yourselves a great disservice if you don't proceed there immediately:

http://cuba21.blogspot.com/


POSTSCRIPT:

Charlie Bravo at Killcastro has the absolutely brilliant idea, on this the 20th anniversary of Reagan's challenge to Gorbachev to "tear down this wall," to demand that Bush also tear down the aquatic Berlin's Wall that Castro and Bush-Clinton erected around the island. [Babalú also has a post on this anniversary, although it didn't occur to them, of course, to challenge Bush on the "Wet Foot/Dry Foot Policy" or anything else.]

Visit Killcastro by clicking on the Fraternal Link at the bottom of this page.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very eager to read your new blogs, and I welcome them!

Anonymous said...

I Can't Wait.

Fantomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vana said...

Looking forward to your two new blogs Manuel, and hurry back here, or we shall miss you