Thursday, June 7, 2007

Babaloo's "Boo Boos"


In a brief but telling post, Henry Gómez, a grown man, supposedly, confessed that he made a "boo-boo."

Henry has made us seriously consider whether we should change the name of one of this blog's favorite departments from "Babaloo's Waterloos" to "Babaloo's Boo Boos." Really, we cannot bring ourselves to choose between them, so we have decided to use "Babaloo's Waterloos" for its biggest blunders and "Babaloo's Boo Boos" for lesser faux pas. Such as this.

And so with a smile on our face and no malice in our heart for those who fight the good fight against Castro — whether fools or not — the Review of Cuban-American Blogs marks its 100th post.

Seems like only yesterday, doesn't it, Siboney Val?

http://www.babalublog.com/archives/005342.html

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was taught,If I don't have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

Mambi_Watch said...

Are you referring to Mr. Tellechea?

Because this is a disappointing 100th post.

Fantomas said...

And so with a smile on our face and no malice in our heart ..

Man , who are you trying to fool?


Anyways , when i need a good laugh , I always come here ..

Este circo me gusta , ah I love the clowns

love them

Manuel A.Tellechea said...

Fantomas:

I import my clowns.

Manuel A.Tellechea said...

Mambo:

I am sorry to have disappointed you, but I can't conjure up high-sounding manifestos on every lankmark which this blog reaches. There are only so many noble sentiments about blogging and I pretty much invoked them all in the post marking the first month's anniversary of this blog. In refer you to it for inspiration.

Jefferson, by the way, wrote only one Declaration of Independence.

Manuel A.Tellechea said...

fantomas:

I am not trying to "fool" anybody. The fools are fools already and I had nothing to do with it. If I have a weakness it is my tendency to indulge fools. With a smile on my face and no malice in my heart, as I said.

Fantomas said...

thanks for the indigestion I meant the indulgestion