Sunday, July 15, 2007

Another "Lost" Post by Tocororo

From Spanglish a lo cubano:

Wednesday, December 07, 2005
un pedazo quedo en mi cuba

Yesterday was one crazy day. The first thing that happen to me was that I was talking to a good friend of mine about cuba and the good things that the blogers are doing in the net against castro.

This guy was amazed about the things that are happening on the net against cagastro.
And he said to me – this stuff that you doing is dangerous verdad?

Yo solo lo mire y le dije tomas …esta gente acabaron con my childhood...this people seed it the hatred in me since I was a little boy ..why I am going to be afraid? I suffer so much for nine years …they grab me by the hand when I was 6 years old and they call me gusano ….when I watch my dad get arrested for no reason …que mas me van a quitar ..no pueden quitarme nada porque ellos fueron los que me enseñaron a odiarlos …yo vi a mi abuelo morir por culpa de ellos sin ver tierras de libertad. I really avoid to talk about that but some how he understood.

then the same day I was jogging and some guy with the che t shirt was running along me and I made a comment to my friend about el che, I was not even talking to this particular shit head and the fucking guy call me a capitalistic rich asshole, and I lose my temper I ran towards him y lo jale por la camisa and I challenge him to fight me, well he did not fight me, he walk away but I am the kind of Cuban que no habla mucho ..bastante pase yo en mi tierra pa quedarme callao ahora como un comemierda.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051216135613/http://spanglishalocubano.blogspot.com/

No comments: